South Africa Enterprise Architecture Conference – Customer-Centric Enterprise Architecture
We will host two events together with IITPSA (The Institute of information Technology Professionals South Africa) and our South African partner Knotion Consulting.
The first event will take place in Pretoria on 16th February and the second one in Cape Town on 18th February.
During these events six EA professionals will show how to kick off your EA programme and talk about customer experience from six different perspectives. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with enterprise IT professionals and discuss EA related topics with experiences EA specialists.
Click here to register. You will be able to choose your preferred date and location in the registration form.
Opening and Welcome (Tony Parry–IITPSA)
- Enterprise Architecture as a game changer: dream or reality? (Enrique Lobo Cruz – BOC Group)
- Designing the Customer Experience (Liezl du Plessis – Knotion Consulting)
- A whole new mind for EA (Marius Snel - Knotion Consulting)
- Communicating the EA vision successfully: Lessons from SARB (James Thomas – South African Reserve Bank)
- EA Essentials: A Toolkit for Successful Implementation (Mansi Tanna – Standard Bank Group)
- Case Study: How to apply Customer-centric IT Service Management to Kick-off an Enterprise Architecture Program (Arash Mostashari – BOC Group)
- Panel Session: The do’s and don’ts of developing successful EA visions
We are looking forward to meeting you there!